The banking market has recently gone through a period of considerable change with credit conditions now much tougher. Businesses, often with long established banking relationships, are having difficulty securing appropriate debt packages. This can significantly impact on management’s time and the business’ performance. By using our experience and market knowledge we can help companies and private equity sponsors to raise new debt finance, refinance existing debt facilities, negotiate waivers and amendments to existing financing packages and negotiate restructurings or M&A in distressed situations.
Livingstone’s approach is to work closely with the business’ management and their sponsors to identify the most appropriate financing structure. We then help them assess each funding option and execute the preferred solution using our in-depth understanding of the debt markets and participants to secure the best terms in an efficient timescale. All advice and assistance is given on an independent and objective basis.
You should contact us if your business is:
- Considering an acquisition which requires debt finance;
- Needing to refinance existing facilities;
- Breaching, or at risk of breaching lending covenants or other terms of finance;
- Restructuring debt facilities in distressed situations;
- In need of additional funding to execute its business strategy, e.g. expansion capital; or
- Experiencing a change in trading patterns requiring temporary or additional working capital.